1) Download and install the latest flash player and Java from the links below:
Install Java in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Install-Java-in-Internet-Explorer
Restart the browser and check if you’re able to play the game fine.
2) If installing flash player doesn’t fix the issue, followthe methods listed below:
A: Clear cached data in Internet Explorer in windows 8
To determine whether a performance issue or an error message is caused by corruption in the temporary Internet files or in other cached information that is used by Internet Explorer, you must clear cached data.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer in windows 8
2. Click Safety, and then click Delete Browsing History.
3. In Delete Browsing History area, click Delete.
A progress bar is displayed to indicate that the browsing history is being cleared. After this process is complete, test Internet Explorer to verify that it works correctly. If issues still occur, try Method 2.
B: Reset security settings for windows 8 Internet Explorer
If you configure security settings to be too restrictive, you may prevent Internet Explorer from displaying certain Web sites. To determine whether an issue is caused by overly restrictive security settings, revert to default security settings. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click Reset all zones to default level, and then click OK.