- Is the game you can't load any of the following: Poppit!, Word Whomp, First Class Solitaire, or a game without an in-game Chat option?
- Does your computer lock up or reboot when you try to load a game?
- Does the game that won't load have a Weekly Challenge going on, especially on Wednesdays?
- Are you running Microsoft Vista and having trouble patching?
- First, clear your Browser Cache and Java Cache if you're using Sun Java (#2).
- If that doesn't solve the issue, please update your Java (#3).
- If the two previous steps don't solve the issue, please read below about help with antivirus/firewall issues.
- Also, read our article about configuring the settings for your firewall or proxy server with Pogo.
- Furthermore, our article with information regarding pop-up blockers/anti-spyware/adware may help.
If you're still having issues and you're certain that Java is installed on your machine, it may be disabled. All mainstream browsers have an option for enabling Java, which ensures any applets that use it will function properly. For a complete list of per-browser instructions for enabling Java, visit